Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hello

So not too much is new on my end. I'm really glad to see that everyone is doing well! I'm still doing news for WKST and my weekends with Froggy. I've been doing remotes for Froggy and I love it. That is one of my favorite things to do. I actually got to drive the van in a parade not too long ago and that was fun too, but remotes are my favorite. I am working 20 days straight right now (currently on day 18) so I'm really wiped out. Last week I filled in for TadPole, so I was doing his shift on top of all my other work. All that with no days off really wears on you. I'm really looking forward to Saturday....my first day off after all that time. Needless to say I've been pretty busy. I'm taking a weekend off here really soon and flying out to Philly with my best friend to visit another friend of ours. We're going to visit the Jersey shore so I'm really looking forward to a weekend with a little bit of relaxation. Basically thats all thats new with me. As soon as I save up some money I'm going to start looking for jobs OUT of this immediate area. I need to be able to afford to move before I start looking and possibly find something. I dont want to find my dream job and not be able to afford to go after it. But anyway....I really hope everyone else is well and I will keep wishing you all the best of luck!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

I bet it was hot in Philly!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Megan Marshall said...

Hey!! Come visit me, girl!! Are you working next Saturday? PovertyNeck will be performing at the "DollarBank Jamboree" at the Point. Also, Lonestar, DIERKS BENTLEY (aka My Future Husband), & Julie Roberts.

I heard you on Froggy when I was home a few weeks ago talking about how "Boondocks" is your new favorite song (Yes, since you don't blog I have to stalk you through radio!). I like that one, too!

Everytime I hear someone speak of TIFFIN I think of our roadtrip. Oh man.

Hope things are still going well. Where the heck has summer gone?!

COME VISIT ME. Miss you.

12:28 PM  
Blogger crisgilbert4890 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

1:13 AM  
Blogger mattharolds2136 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

7:18 PM  
Blogger mandyjohn08151202 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home