Sunday, May 01, 2005

: )

I think the BC Festival went sooooo well. I really thought that it was such a nice day. I was glad we all attended each others presentations. And there was a really good turn out for each and every presentation. But I really did enjoy the whole day and I'm very glad we did that. I hope this becomes a tradition and continues each year for the rest of the BC-ers. I'm looking forward to our BC bonding day too! And for the capstoners....we are so lucky to be graduating with our group. You guys are an amazing group of people and I have no doubt in my mind that you all will go far and make it to where you want to be.
Sarah...we joined this group the end of our freshman year and we've been in it together since then. I'm so glad we got to do this together! Megan...we just became good friends this year and I'm so glad we did. Working together this past summer at Titan Radio and Froggy/WKST is what really brought us together. Then there was PNH and all the other things we've done. I'm gonna miss you so much when you move to Ashland but I know you'll be fine and I'll come visit you!! Ian...my fellow procrastinator (haha)...even though we always wait till the last minute to do things, we always get them done! You are an absolutely amazing person. I know you'll do fine whereever you go, but if you stay in the area and work in Youngstown you better keep in touch!! Laura...you're always there to help when someone needs it. That is the kind of thing that will take you far. Best of luck! Tandi...hoppy day! You are heading off to grad school. I hope everything goes well for you and I know you have what it takes to make it in this business! Pat...the creative genius of the group! If you end up heading to New York I wish you nothing but the best. I know you can handle whatever is thrown your way! Sebastian...the sports man. You have an amazing talent. Whereever/whoever hires you will get a "sports star!"
I hope when we leave here we will find some way to keep in touch and keep each other updated on where we are and what we're doing! Love you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Project-Event Coordinator at Clear Channel Radio - Cleveland
Position posted on 3/23/05
Company: Clear Channel Radio - Cleveland

Title: Project-Event Coordinator

Description: Clear Channel Radio is looking for a creative and energetic person to coordinate multiple projects and events for the Cleveland Radio cluster. This position assists the Market Development Manager to create opportunities to generate non traditional revenue for the department. The job requires the ability to manage project and event operations, revenue and expenses and work with various contacts including customers, media, local government and suppliers. The candidate should have an understanding of marketing, sponsorship sales and sponsor fulfillment. Candidate must be personable and have strong organization and communications skills. Candidate is expected to work at each event with some evenings and weekends required. Prior broadcast or event background preferred. E-mail your resume to elisabethlogan@clearchannel.com.

Clear Channel Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.


Contact Method: E-mail resume, plain text

Contact Name: Kathy Seman
Contact Address: Clear Channel Radio, 6200 Oak Tree Boulevard, 4th Floor, Independence, Ohio 441
Contact Phone: (216) 520-2600
Contact E-mail: kathyseman@clearchannel.com

11:34 AM  
Blogger Laura K. said...

Ash - you're going to do great too!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Don't be surprised if someone from next year's capstone class starts looking for you on your blog. I'm thinking about an assignment where they will track you down and give us updates about what you're doing.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home