Saturday, February 05, 2005

Much better

I'm finally back into the swing of things. This week was a good one. I'm still extremely busy, I've just gotten used to balancing school and work again. My computer in my room will not allow me to make posts on here, so I have to wait till I'm at work or in a lab to do it! Thats the only bad thing that happened to me this week! Other than that, work is going great...as usual, and classes are still tough but I'm hangin' in there. As I said before, I'm planning a trip to Nashville in June. I'm so excited!! I'm taking my resumes and tapes along for the ride and keeping my fingers crossed. If it doesnt work out this time, I'll try and try again. This is something I really want and I wont give up on it till its mine. So, think of me in June and wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Have you checked out the tentative BC Fest Schedule-- any questions? Comments?

3:57 PM  
Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Was your computer affected by the water from the broken pipes?

5:31 AM  
Blogger Megan Marshall said...

I'm so jealous that you're going to Nashville! Good LUCK w/the resume stuff, "Annie"!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home